View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 10:06 PM   #882 (permalink)
tower74
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Camaro
tower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I have some questions... My curiosity is just wondering at what point do you start feeling this turbo's power? Is it immediately after take off? at 60mph, 80mph? Any particular gear this turbo system shows off most of it's umph!? Does this turbo increase the cars 0-60 time significantly or mildly? Is there any sudden drop off of power after a certain mph? If so? What mph?

I know the 0-60 doesn't matter considering the amazing quarter mile time. I also want to stress this is not a troll question trying to find negatives. I'm very impressed with this kit and you guys have been one of the most honest vendors in the game. But i'm just curious for the hell of being curious... Thanks.
With most system at about 3000rpm it starts to kick in....then your eyes roll back and you have a quick body shake. That's when you know it's kicked in...

Last edited by tower74; 03-19-2013 at 10:19 PM.
tower74 is offline   Reply With Quote