View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 09:33 PM   #64 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleZ View Post
hahahhahahah im so glad i leased the 370Z, I only put down 3000$ and pay 350 a month for 36 months and im getting the hell out of Nissan when the new mustang or sti comes out or upgrading to an AMG Benz.

I would be seriously pissed if i financed and would be stuck with a car i get tired of or want to get out of. Thats why people dont realize how great leasing is if you dont care about mileage restrictions and always having a car payment. Every 3 years i can switch into something fresh and fun.

One things for sure its going to be hard to top the 370Z in the looks department but too many other faults in this car for me.
Edit: I'll be a bit nicer about this... The Z is not a financial imposition for me, and I bought it brand new.

Last edited by shadoquad; 03-19-2013 at 09:39 PM.