Thread: [WANTED] Berk Cat Back Exhaust
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 07:36 PM   #23 (permalink)
tiger123
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 AT Tour/Sport/Nav
tiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCammitt11 View Post
Yeah those are great gains. If your doing the hfc install yourself get prepared for the demon bolts. It took me awile to get those off. Any idea how loud the berk is now compared to like a flowmaster on a gt mustang? Ive never heard the berk in person let alone any exhaust on the 370. Im just trying to get an idea of how loud it will be.
Check out YouTube for sound videos on the Berk. There are many with a few really good ones. YouTube in addition to this forum were the resources I used when looking for my new exhaust. I had narrowed it down to three. FI, Berk and Tanabe. In order to take full advantage of the Tanabe, you had to purchase their Y pipe which took the cost to $1700 - $2000g's depending on who/where purchased. For me, it was more than I was willing to spend for an Exhaust. The FI's are awesome, but long wait times, up to 3 months wait. Decided on the Berk and I am extremely satisfied. A truly great Exhaust.

Never really herd the flowmaster on gt mustang, so can't comment. Again, I would search on YouTube. It's not like being there in person, however you get a general idea of the sounds the various exhausts make.

From what I have been able to gather, the Berk HFC's make the tone of the exhaust even deeper, not to mention the increased gains due to non restrictive CATS.