Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 05:42 PM   #719 (permalink)
omm370z
Track Member

Drives: The Amuse!
omm370z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
Nope they just keep telling me the container has not cleared customs. Which I think is bogus. I think either Zele is behind on orders, BP did not have 3 sets coming and just ordered it when I paid, or something is really f'ed up that they will not tell me.

Too bad I have another part on order with them already that had a 3-4 month ETA because once I get that they will be hard pressed to get any more of my money. Weekly updates would be great but the only time I hear from them is if I contact them myself.

I know JDM parts take time that isn’t the problem, the problem is no communication. Plus one of the times I was told the crew was working all weekend and I would have an update Monday.....nothing. If the container is held up why even tell me that???

Anyway I am rambling, not happy about it! 11k in less than 6 months to a company should get you better treatment.
i laugh you know why? because i been thru this but not with bp.

Me here been in peru every day i mailed them about my stuff and they always kept me updated no issue about this at all. It is weird tho.

Yes JDM parts takes times, specially from zele, amuse, abflug etc. Custom items, no stock of parts to avoid the overstocking.

In my case it took 4 weeks for my vestito to be made and 6 more to arrive to bp same with the exaust like 3months to arrive to L.A. The varis hood i ordered took like 4 months if im not wrong.

Don't know what is going on but i saw new office. I don't want to tell you to be patience because i know how it feels.

What i learned is that i will demand time and a contract with money refund for exceding the time of waiting but as ive been told. When you do custom time is not always exact...
omm370z is offline   Reply With Quote