View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 12:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
StangerGT
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2003 Mustang GT
StangerGT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4r3s View Post
Pudgies has really good wings, they're out in Clarksville. Good sauces and decent meat. I really like wings 2 go's sauces but they're wings usually lack good amount of meat and they're definitely over priced.
Sounds like a good place to start trying stuff... not to far either. Rob and I have had a hard time finding good wing places around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa View Post
Don't let Eastwest hear you talking like that. He LOVES BWW.
lolz... its like the mcdonalds of wings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
BWB near me is pretty awesome. Hard times too but only because you can get your wings grilled and not fried if you want.
I do love grilled/smoked wings... totally different taste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
I went there the other week after a columbia meet to use up a gift card I got for Christmas. Wings had too much breading on them and weren't very big. They reminded me of those nasty Wing Stop wings that pizza hut carries.
breading = insta-fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Kloby's in Laurel has amazing wings and bbq
I will check this one out too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristobal09 View Post
Duff's in Buffalo.

NOTHING compares.

There are a few places back home that I love. Good Guys probubly being my favorite, they get the balance perfect every time. I miss duffs too... its like walking into a fog of grease when going in.
Maximum Motorsports Susp. | MM Adj. Rear LCA | MM CC Plates | MM Front Coilovers 350lb | MM Rear 500lb Springs | Full Cobra Brakes | FR 3.73 Gears | FR LSD/31 Spline | JPC/SCT Tune | MGW Short Shifter | Star Spec 265/35/18x9 F - 275/35/18x10 R | stock exhaust lolz
StangerGT is offline   Reply With Quote