View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 11:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4r3s View Post
haha pretty much, when I was typing that comment all I could think of was that episode of George trying to combine eating and sex.

Pudgies has really good wings, they're out in Clarksville. Good sauces and decent meat. I really like wings 2 go's sauces but they're wings usually lack good amount of meat and they're definitely over priced.

You should add La Palapa's to the columbia meet list. amazing fajitas and fantastic margaritas!

Oh and Kloby's is damn good too! Parking lot is horrendous though, Facci's is at the same strip mall.

The best Italian in hoco is Tino's hands down. It's more of a date place imo though but hey maybe thats what you all are looking for Tino's Italian Bistro with Wine Bar :: Columbia, MD

Facci's is damn good too but Tino's is better.
Went there for lunch yesterday. Pizza was pretty good. 2 more for the Columbia list would be Maiwand Kabob and Mimi's Kabob.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote