View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 10:47 AM   #2506 (permalink)
4r3s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Touring 370z
4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniceh View Post
And television makes the trifecta, right?
haha pretty much, when I was typing that comment all I could think of was that episode of George trying to combine eating and sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StangerGT View Post
if only there was a good (buffalo quality) wing place around

and i swear if anyone posts wild wings... im gonna punch you.
Pudgies has really good wings, they're out in Clarksville. Good sauces and decent meat. I really like wings 2 go's sauces but they're wings usually lack good amount of meat and they're definitely over priced.

You should add La Palapa's to the columbia meet list. amazing fajitas and fantastic margaritas!

Oh and Kloby's is damn good too! Parking lot is horrendous though, Facci's is at the same strip mall.

The best Italian in hoco is Tino's hands down. It's more of a date place imo though but hey maybe thats what you all are looking for Tino's Italian Bistro with Wine Bar :: Columbia, MD

Facci's is damn good too but Tino's is better.
4r3s is offline   Reply With Quote