View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 07:48 AM   #14 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischhorn View Post
Similarly priced? For the set hes lookin at is around $1200. Depending on the set of forgestars, he can end up around the same price (within a couple hundred). The Kiwamis are around $1900 and and SA55m's are around $2100. Forgestars definitely over TSW's if he is willing to spring the extra cash that he would be saving for spacers anyways since forgestar lets you pick the correct offsets you want/need.
I would say the Forgestar and Work to me are close in price, yes the Weds are a little more but the point I was trying to make was for not that much more money you could rock a much better wheel...
Also he could go with an 18 inch Weds Sa55 or tc105n for close to that price for the TSW...