View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 07:18 AM   #2473 (permalink)
Cristobal09
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 22 ZL1 & Explorer ST
Cristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCarMan View Post
Thats one of the things I truly enjoy about living here in the beltway area. Its a melting pot of ethnic culture and the availability of so many types of food is something I enjoy. That is what I loved about being in the service. It allowed me to experience the various cultures around the world through their food. I always find something in food in every culture that I enjoy.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good meal at Popeyes, Taco Smell, BK, Jimmy Johns, Mickey D's, etc. every now and then. But, with so much variety of other ethnic foods to choose from in this area it is nice to have a choice.
Very true. My favorite food besides pizza is Mexican. So if there are any Mexican places in the FFX area you guys every want to try, im game. That place Steve recommended last week look good as well. Im just not too fond of paying 20 bucks plus for a meal unless its a buffet (TODAI!).

But I still cannot stomach sushi, I wish I could though.