Thread: Toyota
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 02:57 AM   #37 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dP3NGU1N View Post
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH, SIR! I wish that the prius drivers that I meet on the road drove like you describe. I want those fuckers out of my way. I can't tell you how often I have to weave through a group of cars on the highway just to find that all the traffic is caused by some little **** prius going 50 in the fast lane. I have yet to meet a prius driver that speeds, those little ***** are constantly in my way. They can all die for all I care. What kind of hippy **** drives a prius anyway?

Ugh angry words. If you drive a prius I hate you. I'll like you again when you're back in your Z. (Yes, bro I am so mad!)

My friend drives a Pry-us, he drives like a MANIAC!
He used to drive a G35, but he gave it up for the Pry-uswhen his mom got diagnosed with cancer because it has a better ride (she has multiple myeloma which caused her spine to literally shatter) and the cancer center is 50 miles each way

But for the most part, Pry-us drivers drive like their car doesn't get enough MPG, LOL