View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 10:56 PM   #228 (permalink)
tiger123
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 AT Tour/Sport/Nav
tiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68cam454 View Post
I have a 2011. I talked to a tech at Berk today and he said they see this from time to time and it has to do with bumper alignment. They are sending me a spacer to get it lined up so we'll see how that works out. I'm really curious as to what dimension is actually off, so I'm going to get under the car this weekend and take measurements of all pieces.

I still cant get over how nice this setup sounds. Today's commute was a lot more fun than usual.
I bet. I am now thinking about purchasing the Berk HFC's as well. Probably should have purchased them at the same time.

Best of luck to you. Hope the spacers do the trick. Keep us posted.

I live in Chicago......the weather here so far in March has been terrible. We are supposed to be in the upper 40's this time of year. We are barely breaking freezing for highs. Wednesday high this week will be 29F......WTF is that!!

It's killing me I can't drive the car with the new exhaust. Realize this crappy weather won't last for long, but it just plain sucks seeing my car in my garage just sitting there.......it's calling for me to drive her.....frustrating.