View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 10:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

They're a necessity.

Esp. in football (soccer). GLT and use of the Hawkeye system (like they use in Tennis) is a must. Too many games have been decided by poor calls. Or use a 5th ref. (or even make use of the 4th ref.) in a booth to review goals/PK decisions.

NFL could use a faster challenge system (have a ref. in the box already so the game doesn't stop as long - like they use for TD reviews).

Baseball needs it for HRs (anything close, not just fair/foul) and some fair/foul calls, close plays - possibly give each team one challenge to use.

I could really care less for the NBA, I hate them and their commissioner - they're so corrupt they'd first need to get rid of the existing referee's and start over. So much flopping, traveling, carrying, double dribbling, etc.

Hockey? I think it's okay right now.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote