View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 08:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Joehand1
Base Member

Drives: 09 370 Z
Joehand1 has a reputation beyond reputeJoehand1 has a reputation beyond reputeJoehand1 has a reputation beyond reputeJoehand1 has a reputation beyond reputeJoehand1 has a reputation beyond reputeJoehand1 has a reputation beyond reputeJoehand1 has a reputation beyond reputeJoehand1 has a reputation beyond reputeJoehand1 has a reputation beyond reputeJoehand1 has a reputation beyond reputeJoehand1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chknhawk View Post
Brake ducts more important than CAI airflow? Can the ducts be routed to both brakes and CAI? My CAI sit right in front of the tires encaged in plastic (but I have removed the side brackets and bumper cutouts so that air can get in there). I am guessing that as long as I am running on the track and the CAI are in front of the car then they should get enough airflow.

P/S cooler just a hot swap item? Can I just get a bigger cooler and plug it in? (increasing the fluid I assume as well)

Oil cooler - 19row? 24row? what size is needed vs. what size everyone else wants to get. I am guessing 24 row minimum is optimum but will a 19 do it on the track?
These are ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL!! I tracked my stock Sport 370 at NOLA yestersay, brakes got hot, went dead on right hand turn with quarter tank of gas and had to be towed to the infield, and limiter came on when the oil got hot....in short the entire day sucked, I am selling this thing for a Boss 302.
Joehand1 is offline   Reply With Quote