View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 08:23 PM   #859 (permalink)
djtodd
Track Member

Drives: 2012 Nismo TT
djtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond repute

I think its a great thing that FI is looking into financing...and possibly risky for them as well. But, I seriously doubt they'll offer something like this without some serious consideration

I suspect there are two types that would likely go down the financing route.
1) The person who decided they want to go FI, and given the time could fairly easily save up for it. Those will be the great customers that have no problem at all. They could likely pursue financing on their own as well.

2) The person who decides they want to go FI and frankly doesn't have the means of really going through with it. One would HOPE most of those would either not have the credit, or heed Tony's advice when they approach him.

I fully expect Tony and his team would be upfront and honest in FULLY advising someone of all the expenses they are getting into. It's in both parties' best interest to go in with "eyes wide open", and I've never had any experience with F.I. that would lead me to believe they would advise anyone differently.

But hey, in the end there's a great new kit on the market; and maybe an easier way to get into it if Tony & team work something out around financing.

Either way, it's win-win for the Z34 crowd.
djtodd is offline   Reply With Quote