View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 08:02 PM   #858 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

I think you looked past what we were saying. We were more worried for you.....and I was just pointing out to people that its great to have easy access to FI but dont forget about reserve funds in case something goes wrong.

Please do not take it the wrong way. If I was not already FI I would be getting this kit, I love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake@F.I. Inc. View Post
Everyone, lets please not turn this into a debate on whether it is a smart decision to finance our TT kit. We are doing our best to bring this option to the table not to get people into debt, or extend them beyond their means, instead we are trying to open up the FI doorway to a lot more enthusiasts. We want to make this available to the community to help keep more money in your pocket for unforeseeable circumstances, etc, while letting you live the dream of boosting your Z!