Thread: Toyota
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 07:56 PM   #23 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Yeahhhhh... I agree...

My biggest thing with Nissan, that inherently every Nissan has, WHY DO THEY ALL HAVE TO RATTLE?!?!?!
My damn headliner rattles!!!
And I know the 370Z is a sports car and we "want to save weight" but why can't you put SOME sort of insulation for the sound???
Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleZ View Post
dude i got a 2005 Frontier, the seats rattled the paint chipped off. The tranny jerked around the gas mileage was embarrassing. The only good thing was a 4.0 VQ Engine that had torque. We still have the truck just to have a truck but no way in hell does it compare to a Toyota Tacoma..
sucks for you guys, i will admit my 2002 altima rattled a little after a while, but after i upgraded to a 2005 altima 3.5 in over 160,000 miles i never had any problems with rattles and the same in my Z, the 33k miles i had it i never had that issue....my 96 civic on the other hand has plenty of things that rattle even with it only having 132,000 miles on it, gotta say it gets great gas mileage though lol
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote