Thread: Kansas City
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 05:17 PM   #1395 (permalink)
tower74
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Camaro
tower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Golden Boy" View Post
F.I. exhaust/test pipes, Stillen oil cooler, Hotchkis sways, Eibach Springs and more

Well the car i planned on buying sold so im on the search for the right one again and that might take some time. So im looking to buy stock parts for the Z locally if anyone has any as its really hard to sell to someone in another state when they can't have any down time with there cars....

What i want to buy-

-stock springs
-stock sways
-stock camber arms
-stock intakes
-stock cats

If anyone has any of these laying around they want to let go of for cheap lmk thanks
Go to the For Sale section and put WTB with your list. When I put my list up to get the old Z back to stock. Holy shyt. I was surprised at how quick I got all the parts. I had everything within 2 weeks. That was the exhaust, intakes and cats. Trust me 90% of the people on here honest.
tower74 is offline   Reply With Quote