View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 05:10 PM   #854 (permalink)
tower74
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Camaro
tower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzel View Post
I am very interested on what the APR is going to be. And who is doing the financing cause I was dumb and young at one point and damn near ruined my credit. 10 years later after 10k and a lawyer and almsot tripling my credit score to almost perfect there are some things I still can't get accepted.
Just guessing since it's going to be product that will lose its value rather quickly after being installed, I'm going to say around 14-15%. That's just a guess. I expect it to be high to try to gain back the cost of the devalue of the kit but trying to repo a kit would be near impossible.
tower74 is offline   Reply With Quote