View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 04:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Voice59
Premium Member

Drives: 2009 Nissan 370z
Voice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Stillen SC... I know I know..

Ok...before I get blasted for not using the search feature, let me explain. I have used it. And although some of the information is there.. I'd just like a little more "specific" feedback on the situation.

I'm thinking about getting the Stillen Supercharger and hoping to reach a goal of about 500hp to the wheels. I'm not positive on how feesable that is...but that's my intent.

I found out today that the Nissan dealership in my area is an authorized dealer for it and they're also able to install it. However installing it partially voids some of the warranty.

My question is... what do you guys think about purchasing those parts through a dealer and allowing them to install them? Is that more/less safe than finding an actual aftermarket shop and having them do it?

Also what would you guys assume is a fair price for installation? They quoted me at $1320. give or take a little bit.

Last but not least what other mods (because I'm sure the SC by itself wouldn't do it) would you suggest (reasonably) that could get me to my goal? And if you happen to have a location/site with the best price and customer service could you post that as well.

I know somewhere through the thousands of posts that these answers exist somewhere...but I'd greatly appreciate it if you guys laid down some knowledge right here in this one.. LOL

Thanks everybody!
Voice59 is offline   Reply With Quote