View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 11:21 AM   #6613 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
That's good news Jar. Glad it worked out for you

Adams lost me as a customer.
I still have my fingers crossed, but getting a tracking number after the weekend was over is a pretty big step. I am interested to try their wax, but I don't think I want to shell out the $$$ for it. I also was really interested in their towels, so that was the purpose of the purchase on Friday (everything else was gravy on top). I don't have any plans to order anything else from them in the near future, and if they drag me along this far without any contact regarding an error and then cancel my order, you can bet that will be permanent.

Unfortunate for them

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |