View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 10:40 AM   #1607 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
I bought that same one. I've tried it a few times, but the weather has been mostly cloudy and overcast. Not a whole lot of leaves on the trees yet, so I'm not really seeing a whole lot of Wood's effect. I have noticed that you can do a lot of cool black & white photo's with it. They come out really contrasty once you desaturate.

On another note, I bought a set of Hoya filters to replace my cheap polarizer and ND filter.
on all fronts.

The Polaroid IR was 1/4 the cost of the Hoya. If it works I will upgrade to the Hoya but I am not expectin anythign spectacular...sure do wish winter would go on it's grumpy way.