View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 04:14 PM   #23 (permalink)
SnakeBitten
Base Member

Drives: 05 DBZ M6
SnakeBitten will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyD View Post
Where do I start? Touring over sport would imply that you can't have both...you can. Touring and auto where chosen because it was the only thing available and my last car was about to die (meaning I had to buy something new ASAP). Your logic is flawed; something akin to saying I'm not going on a diet because I'm fat.

I'll stick with JoeyD for now...maybe you should change yours to "TheDevilsAdvocate"?
Im well aware you can have both Touring and Sport but since you made a thread about 245 width tires being too skinny for 332hp it seemed to imply you got base + Touring package minus Sports thus my reasoning.

Also if you noticed I surmised as much that you took what the dealer had instead of waiting. Totally understand that but I couldnt help notice the irony between your previous posts about performance being number 1 to you, wanting a name change to TheNonConformist, and then chosing the fattening Touring over the performance Sport package Relax man you are taking this way too serious didnt mean anything more than just a little ribbing hence the smileys...Ill leave you alone now

BTW I like "TheDevilsAdvocate"