View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 05:33 AM   #2380 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Hey, I'm so glad that my photos stirred up the pot! LOL Then again, I'm sure some of us took some time to read up on the stretched tire topic a bit. This is definitely a part of the show car scene for several of the car groups that attended yesterday and all over. Large car club groups attended such as Team Elite Performance and they won for best participation by a club. Lee, the guy with the beastly Vette was part of that group which was all over my area, but when they saw me parking by them, Lee came over and said to me, "Nice Z car" and he mentioned the National G Club, some of whom I've met at other events. We shook hands and started BSing about cars, it was all good. When he started that thing and gave it the goose, holy crap was that thing loud! And the crowds started forming around it.

Anyhow, it was a good chance for me to meet some other car enthusiasts and spend some time seeing cars I'm not used to seeing much.

Last edited by ZCarMan; 03-18-2013 at 05:36 AM.
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote