Thread: Ceramic Tint
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 01:12 AM   #21 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute

If anybody is in So Cal the guy I am thinking about going to charges 40.00 to take existing tint off. Let me know if you want the info

Huper Optik vs Formula 1 (based off my google research):

-Formula 1 is darker shade than Huper Optik
-Formula 1 curves better than Huper Optik (apparently Formula 1 is thinner and easier to deal with the dot matrix. Whatever than means...)
-Huper Optik I found a few complaints on "blueing" effect. Formula 1 is found to have a "greying" effect.
-Huper Optik is easier to see out of than Formula 1

Now this is strictly google based searches and peoples opinions/experiences with it. I haven't had any experience with it, but wanted to show my finding in case it helps anyone

on a side note: I will be going with Formula 1! Thanks to everyone that chimed in with helpful info

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo

Last edited by SgtGoldy; 03-18-2013 at 04:03 AM.
SgtGoldy is offline   Reply With Quote