View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 02:21 AM   #34 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Update,

I recently updated the first post directly under the flyer with the following information:

"The following items were intentionally left off of the flyer until they are sorted out and confirmed:

1) A top priority is to have financing available for the kit. Not to be confused or mistaken with the layaway plan that we currently offer. Financing will allow our customers to purchase and receive their kit right away and make payments towards the balance over time.

2) As soon as the kit is in production our goal is to have inventory. When the end consumer and dealers place their order, it will ship within 24-48 hours.

The following item was not left off of the flyer intentionally and will be added early next week:

1) All of the Bosch fuel injectors that we provide are flow matched to each other. This will ensure a consistent spray to each cylinder.

Thank you, Tony"
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"

Last edited by F.I. Inc.; 03-24-2013 at 10:57 PM.
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote