View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 11:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute
Default New 2012 Gunmetal 370Z Touring owner! :)

Hello everyone! Just traded in my 2010 Acura TSX for this beast. I got the Touring non-sport model only because I want to do my own brakes and I rather like the wheels. To each their own. I don't plan on doing anything crazy. Everything will be mostly under-the-hood stuff like intake and the like. Maybe a few small cosmetic details but beyond that I can't see a reason to screw with it. Drove it 12 miles home tonight and they were a very awesome 12 miles. Only thing though since it was late when I went to the dealer the service guys were gone before I could get it cleaned up and detailed. So yeah, still that sticker crap all over it. That just gives me an excuse to get close and personal with it tomorrow. lol! But yeah, very happy with the purchase and knocked almost 9k off the total sale price. Also, it is a 7AT. Don't hate! I drove two 6mt 370s a couple of months apart and the clutch never failed to make me turn my back on the 370. But the 7AT satisfies every need I had in a car and I know it can still burn up the road. Quaife LSD will be on order very soon. And then a full brake upgrade.

Anyhow, looking forward to meet and greet events and hopefully to make some new friends here. Thanks!!!
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote