View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 02:38 PM   #2272 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Good to see those who could make it out today to the Fairfax meet today! Nice to meet up with Mark (Z-Stig), Jay, Ron, Randy and his daughter, Chris and his new Veloster Turbo!, Tony (who we have not seen in a while). Also, Dee dropped in with his Z which was looking very nice! Todai was awesome as usual! Here are a few pics from today. I apologize in advance for the lack of a photo of Chris' Veloster. For some reason I managed to lose it on the camera. I'll get a nice pic next time Chris!

Proof that Dee actually came to the meet, standing next to Randy and his daughter. I had other photos of the rest but those also were lost to the ether, oh well!

I manged to salvage one photo of Dee's Z with his well done headlight mod!

Ron's always clean 370Z

Randy's drop top 370Z fresh back from his 2013 National Roadtrip!

A couple of photos of Tony's award winning 370Z

ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote