View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 06:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB1 View Post
Thanks for the review Spearfish, looks like I have to put the Stillen one back on my list of potentials. I'm starting to dislike the sound of my Berk HFC's with
stock exhaust more and more. So I think it'll be back to stock cats and then getting a New CBE.
One additional reason I chose the Stillen is that many of our senior forum members have the Stillen CBE with Berk or Stillen HFCs. They have no complaints about the combo and say there is still no drone but perhaps a touch of rasp. I like the idea of being able to add HFCs without compromising my sound quality so I went with the Stillen CBE.

Just as a note, there is NO rasp with the Stillen CBE alone.
spearfish25 is offline   Reply With Quote