View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 12:00 PM   #23 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze View Post
It is kind of pricey for GT28rs turbo's, but it doesn't cost to much more the the GTX2867 R upgrade.The components are of very good quality,and Im sure everything fits like a glove just like the rest of the Fast intention parts.

What I see missing is the turbo housing option's for both turbo's that are listed ,and how much they cost.
C.

It was great catching up with you on the phone. I trust that I cleared up the question you had above. Now to share with the community...

The TiAL V-band stainless steel .86 A/R will come with either the Starter Kit or Complete Kit standard at no extra cost. We were going to add a separate picture of it on the flyer but felt it would start to look too busy.

You also asked a great question on the phone in terms of GT30 Series fitment compatibility with our kit. Yes, the GT30 Series turbochargers will fit directly into place with our manifolds and exhaust housings.

I think that this should cover it all for now.

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote