View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 09:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dystopia
Base Member

Drives: 12' VW GTI
Dystopia is on a distinguished road
Talking Proud new 370z owner!

Hey everyone! I'm excited to join the Nissan Z community with my recent purchase of a '13 370z Coupe in pearl white, 6MT, and sport package trim. I have put about 100 miles on the car since this Wednesday and I can't begin to tell you how much I am enjoying this ride.

Long story short; I was actually in the market for a truck to drive to handle some "utility" needs in my family but the wife and my mother convinced me otherwise. Ended up purchasing a Rav4 for the wife (she always wanted a CSUV) and I traded in our 09' G37X Sedan on the '13 Z!. Couldn't be happier aside from the extra car payment which was unavoidable either way.

I have been a long-time member of the online car community over at Honda-tech since 2003 (Wow 10 years!). I am in the process of selling my Integra (AKA Money Pit!) and moving on from the Honda community. I love my Integra but I feel like it is time to part ways and move on.

I am trying desperately to resist the urge to order an exhaust for my new Z! I want to hear this car!! Admittedly I am trying to break it in properly and I have not yet had it WOT or above 5K rpms. So as an initial question from me to you all - How did your break in process go and when did you change the oil for the first time? I was thinking about doing it soon and swapping to a magnetic drain plug.

Looking forward to a new chapter in my car crazed life!!

*EDIT!* FORGOT PICS OF THE Z!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1080.jpg (15.7 KB, 37 views)

Last edited by Dystopia; 03-16-2013 at 12:45 PM.
Dystopia is offline   Reply With Quote