View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 05:35 AM   #56 (permalink)
MR.nismo
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gun Metal
MR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBad View Post
There's one in the grille area near the radiator (low tone), and another behind the driver's side wheelwell.(high tone)
I wonder how the horn will sound from now on. Let's hope is not near a Klaxon horn making the familiar "Aoogha" sound.
Anyway, back to the subject. I pulled the "weight" and It looks more of a dampener than a weight. Could it be possible that it actually absorbs vibrations? I remember, on the helicopters I used to work, you could place a hand anywhere on acft and no (out of the ordinary) vibrations could be felt, except on one spot close to the overhead area. I could tell when the tail rotor system needed to be "balanced" by just placing my hand on that spot.
Relax people, that is just an opinion.

Last edited by MR.nismo; 03-16-2013 at 05:45 AM.
MR.nismo is offline   Reply With Quote