View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 10:47 PM   #3110 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
The main problem is my driveway has an abrupt entry that I have to take at an angle to avoid scraping, and people parking in the same location as the guy in your picture severely impacts my ability to enter my driveway at the correct angle. This problem is further increased by the fact that the driveway and adjacent curb are on a curve (like a cul-de-sac), so people never get anywhere near the curb and they usually don't pull up far enough even if there is plenty of room. It must be nice to just be able to ignore common courtesy like that
That's the exact problem I have. I share my garage with my tenant/roommate, so I park on the left side. Was almost impossible to make it out of my driveway tonight. These ppl. do it far too often and I've been far too nice. Next time is a note, then the sherriffs office.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote