View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 10:33 PM   #3109 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
That's irritating as fuck! Good job on the note Though I did lol at those huge parking spaces labeled compact

I've seen this too many times in front of my driveway. Though I only left a note once... because it was there for an entire weekend

( Click to show/hide )
The main problem is my driveway has an abrupt entry that I have to take at an angle to avoid scraping, and people parking in the same location as the guy in your picture severely impacts my ability to enter my driveway at the correct angle. This problem is further increased by the fact that the driveway and adjacent curb are on a curve (like a cul-de-sac), so people never get anywhere near the curb and they usually don't pull up far enough even if there is plenty of room. It must be nice to just be able to ignore common courtesy like that
fvck common courtesy. I'm the most important person in the world.