View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 07:23 PM   #17 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCarMan View Post
Check in with Bobo, he should have a good idea of what the schedule is like from past HPDEs he has attended. You might have a slot of time in between run groups that you could come over if you really wanted to. You're of course welcome to join us!
I'm doing it with a different organization so it might be a bit different. I might come by to watch and hangout in between runs. Not sure if I can run. Of course I could always skip a couple runs to do the karting. The HPDE is for the full weekend anyway so I'll be there all day Saturday and Sunday.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote