View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 04:41 PM   #6363 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Ordered a bunch of random detailing supplies on special

( Click to show/hide )
Ok so Adam's has what seems to be a pretty rocking deal going on for St. Patrick's Day. But I didn't want to draw attention to it, so I put the details in this spoiler. I wonder if they'll actually honor my order

The deal is, spend $77 minimum and get $7 off each item, plus 7% off, plus $7 flat rate shipping. I ordered a couple of their big waffle weave towels, but I filled the rest of the order up with small items that cost between $7 and $10. The applicators wound up being $0.95 each and the detail spray was free, so I ordered 10x of each The other items, I just wanted to try, so I got the 4oz samples that end up being about $3 each What are the chances this is just a big oversight on their part? From Gale's experience, I am led to believe they will simply chalk it up to a website error and not honor the price. I guess not that big of a deal as I don't really need any of these items.

( Click to show/hide )
Add $7 for shipping and the total came out to $51

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |