View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 02:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
cv129
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo, 16 Nismo
cv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond repute

PW is a pita to match in speaking to body shops. Having said that, this is as simple as imperfect paint job, with the flaws visible to naked eyes, and that's not acceptable, period end of story no if and buts. If imperfection was pre-existing (rock chip), ppl at the shop should've noticed, noted it, and notify you right away. So either way, demand what's rightfully yours. I hope you get it sorted out

He says "If it spreads we will take care of it..." That's a classic case of short sighted approach and just wanted to get rid of you.

I would want to say "let me crack you face and if it spreads, I'll take care of it"
cv129 is offline   Reply With Quote