View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 10:42 PM   #35734 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdo2milger View Post
i think im just old skool when it comes to grillin... ill stick with kingsford and hickory

i just have a 19 inch round weber...

my older brother has a nice one, drum cut in half with the side smoker and a platform on each side for placing things...

i like the infrareds, but im stuck on cooking with charcoal...

LMAO, you and my Dad would get along great
He has that exact same grill, and won't do anything but kingsford charcoal. But whenever we cook out over there, "I" am the one who has to hassle with cooking with charcoal I admit, there is nothing like the flavor, but I like the convenience of my natural gas grill........... and, I soak mesquite chips and add that to the grill for some great added flavor. To each his own