View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 09:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDodampegama View Post
The CC CRUISE light comes up and it's not blinking, the CRUISE light stays on firmly. So this suggests there is no issue with the cruise control function as stated on the manual (if it's blinking then contact Nissan dealer), but when I try to set the speed for the cruise mode it would not set to the speed. I followed the procedure in setting the CC speed mode.
My guess is that you are not using the set/increase lever button correctly. Push the button lever down (not in) to set and up to increase.
If that's not the problem, then I suspect the ASCD Brake Switch is faulty or misaligned.

There is no "set" light; only the "system on" light.

Quote:
Is this an Option that is not available on the models for Australia and New Zealand ?
I'm not sure, but I think all 370Zs have ASCD (Nissanese for cruise control).

Quote:
I saw somewhere that the windows has to be closed for the CC to get engaged, is this correct
I can set my cruise with the windows down.