View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 12:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Dude, what the heck?! That's a great price! I search for this exact lip all the time on amazon and eBay and I've never seen this seller or this low of a price now if I could just find a really good deal on this lip in carbon fiber, Seibon's is like $550, and Aerojacket wants $1500

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff
98.99 for e-bay frp is not bad. I found one that was way less from a local based e-bayer. bought his last pc. That broke when I hit a curb. The issue with is the frp is a lot thinner with these reps. Also, not 100% on the fit. If you buy from them, ask for a photo of the bottom. It should be flat, straight, and not warped.

I got mine from AeroJacket but the lip alone should not cost you $1500. That's everything front to tail with CF. PM me if you want details.

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote