View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 08:29 PM   #6213 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
hi guys!!! Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! Did you know?
O hells yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiP View Post
bc! how was your day?

hurray almost TGIF!!!!! i'm so ready for the weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Have I mentioned how much I dislike driving big, oversized SUVs? They're so unfun.
Oversized SUVs can be a pain but any normal or compact SUV can be nice, in the shiity months of the year (for people who actually get a winter!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiP View Post
compact and mid-size SUVs are the way to go
my highlander is really fun to drive!
Highlanders are nice! I am trying to convince the wife to go with either a pathfinder, 4runner or a highlander in the fall when we buy our next vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Whenever I get an SUV to drive, I make sure to do stuff that I don't normally do in the Z, like drive over curbs and park on the grass and stuff
I love off-roading (nothing crazy though) with SUVs, so many things you can do in it you can't do in the Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
isn't that a bad thing when you take a while to realize you DON'T have a headache lol