View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 08:14 PM   #198 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Same happened to mine, read my posts a few pages back. Have the clutch pedal assembly replaced..It probably failed first causing the master clutch assembly to fail. Check for the quacking sound when you press in the clutch pedal when you get the car back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
The sound of the plunger at the master?
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
The compressor shock that the helper spring is housed around, just behind the pedal. There is the normal sound, sorta of a whoosh, then the failed -blown seal sound like a quack sound.
OK an update and fyi for those that only have the master fail. Car # 2 had the master replaced three times due to a popping sound when releasing the clutch pedal sorta like your knee popping (very annoying). After the third master was replaced, they took my advise based on Car #1 and found indeed the clutch pedal assembly failed (the shock absorber behind the pedal).

There you have it, if the master fails, then most likely the pedal assembly also failed, have both replaced.
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote