View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 05:59 PM   #236 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitrousZ34 View Post
I understand what it does, but I think I just asked a dumb question
The whole point of the spring is to stiffen the pedal and make it feel a lot better. I have a stock clutch right now, but plan on upgrading clutches when I eventually boost it. I know that an aftermarket clutch most likely will change the pedal feel. So i guess my question is that will this clutch spring make an aftermarket clutch feel even better than if it just had the stock spring?
Sorry for the questions but hey maybe someone else other than myself might benefit from it too
To answer that from above ^^ sorry for the delay......

Yes the aftermarket clutch is going to change the feel, now whether the spring will make it feel "better" is 100% opinion based. There is a few people (1-2% of spring buyers) who say they do not like the spring for the OEM clutch, everyone else loves it

I am not even sure if any one put one of these into a pedal with an after market clutch? sorry.......