View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 04:15 PM   #654 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
I bought my Z just after I turned 21. However, I also graduated college at 21 and got my Public Accounting job at 21. It's not so much age, but where people are in life that really matters (besides the rich family where 17 year old kid has his car bought by his parents).

Also, as much as I would hate the Z to put extra "seats" I think you're right that it would help the car sell a lot more.
I would rather it be a 2 seater as well. But...

The "EXCLUSIVITY" of owning a Z is killing Z development. Something I been stressing since 2011. Funny how no one cared then cuz they thought their Z's were the shyt. lol.
Now chevy has a C7, the 1LE is kickin azz everywhere, Scion, subaru has their entries andGC keeps updating something yearly, ford has the stang series and now the ST series... NOW People are upset that the Z engineers aren't doin" shyt to boost Z sales. But due to our "EXCLUSIVITY" they EXCLUSIVELY don't have enough money.

Now we gotta figure out different ways to make this shyt sell. Faux seats will help in the equation.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote