View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 02:34 PM   #647 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

I find it interesting how 16-25 year olds make up a third of total buyers on this poll, considering the financial setbacks, owning a a $38k average priced car can impact a budget for a young person.

25-50 year olds make almost 60% of the z market while 10% is comprised of elderly owners.

Though Z sales have not been stellar. I think Nissan did a great job at designing a car that was pleasing to the masses. The z in some angles has an immature racer look, while in other angles it has a mature supercar look. The demographic on this poll proves nissan design an overall success in attracting buyers of all age groups.

Now Nissan just needs a platform where people will want to buy a Z. I think two pseudo-seats in the rear would bring down insurance costs and give people the illusion of practicality, which would sell more Z cars.

PS No I don't expect the rear to fit human beings in the back. lol It's just for the insurance companies.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote