View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 05:54 PM   #59 (permalink)
Valentino
Enthusiast Member

Drives: SOLD 09,370z,M6
Valentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond repute

^ I'll definitely confirm when i get an answer. I just hope it's not an issue ,and it's a normal sound.

There is a couple of members on this forum that have installed oil coolers. There input and feed back are welcome.

Forget to add to my previous post to thank John at Z1 motorsport for not just want to make money out of this, but asked me why i wanted just the oil plat, and told me to wait, to confirm.Knowing that I never had business with them before. That speaks volume in my book. coz shops like Z1 are getting rear these days. Most just want to make money. Don't want to stand behind there products, Or there work on the car after there done with it.
Valentino is offline   Reply With Quote