View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 10:25 AM   #51 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleZ View Post
Sounds like pipe Dreams my friend

We will get a fwd mini z and a turbo 4 z frs fighter that you don't want and I don't want
Look on the bright side. Nissan isn't the only car company out there. If the Z does disappoint? We can try something new and different. After two G3*'s and two Z's. I can use something different.
But if Nissan steps up with some new high tech craziness we weren't expecting? Awesome.
Remember july 2008. We saw a Z concept/preproduction car that looked identical to a 350z but with a deeper sloping rear and new front en d that looked weird. That craziness of a next gen Z turned out to be the 370z.

A thread like this with a poll is made so when Nissan corp is doing market research and they are thread researching. They can see what are popular and unpopular ideas for the Z. Pipe dream or not. Someone in japan may be looking at this pole and saying, "We might be going in the wrong direction???"

When you don't vote on stuff and think negative? You don't help change. The point of this thread is to get the genpop to vote on what they would like to see in a Z. Not to wallow on what won't happen. Cheer up dude, There's a time and place for everything.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote