View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 08:59 AM   #3280 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pL4tiNumfi5t View Post

Exhaust itself ~2hrs, HFCs...
..More hours than I wanted on two bolts..

As for new what did I do with my Z:
Put some hushmat on license/frame, looking to add some sound damping material to the whole hatch area next.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Congrats on the demon bolts Have you considered GT Mat (they're a forum sponsor) for your sound deadening material? I just did the hatch area with their Onyx product, and I am incredibly pleased for the price; I still need to do the doors, which should decrease the road noise even further. For now, I can actually hear phone calls in the Z at highway speed. Check the link in my signature for pictures of my install. PM Pintsize or GT Mat for information on the product and pricing
^ What he said.