View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 10:37 PM   #1544 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tower74 View Post
My point exactly. It shows more class to congratulate someone on their success and design than to bash what they have put their heart soul into. They way you and Tony complement each other on your kits, show true class. Everyone will choice what they fell is best for them and their needs in the long run. In the words of the great Ron Burgundy..." You stay classy.."
Thank you...I have spoken with Tony a few times now, and have nothing but good things to say about him, and the way he is going about things. Like me, he knows the importance of having a quality product on the market, and perhaps even more impotantly great customer service.

I can tell you from the feedback from my customers, support is #1. This is something I take pride in...:

Just some of the feedback my customers have left me on the other forum, where I have sold over 50 turbo systems in the last 4 years.

IG @boostedperformanceyeg

Last edited by Boosted Performance; 03-13-2013 at 10:42 PM.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote