View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 09:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjlazer View Post
Hi guys, I had a very small mishap with my rear Nismo bumper a few weeks ago, got a small 3" scrape on the rear bumper lip. Had a body shop do the repair and I was hoping it would of turned out better. They did a pretty good job and the paint is perfect, but there is still a little deformity where the lip got pushed in a little when it scraped. You can still see where the scrape happened.

Is this something I should just live with or should I complain? I paid $390 to fix this and it makes me mad paying for a job and it not turning out right. Maybe I am being too picky, and I realize this lower lip is kind of hard to get fixed perfectly vs a flat surface.
I work in a body shop and do this type of repair everyday it should be perfect

754 rwhp 747 rwtq
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote