View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 01:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
JoeyD
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 NISMO 370Z
JoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond repute

The sport package doesn't have exactly what I want. I want to pick my wheels and tires as there is a ton of performance gain to be made from the proper selection. It's a mute point anyway as the dealers around here didn't have a sport package. Moving on.

This car has plenty of straight line acceleration. But thanks for the lesson on American muscle being all about straight line. Did you know the 350Z pulled a .89 on the skid pad? The 92 Camaro pulled a .93. Thanks for the completely off topic lesson about what makes a car accelerate. This thread is about a 245 not being enough tire for THIS car in straight line acceleration. Thank you, come again.

I am starting to get the impression that people 'round here are just like those at other car forums. It's much easier to be off topic and ignore the original post than it is to say something constructive.
JoeyD is offline   Reply With Quote